Sunday, March 16, 2008

buggered by the blogger's block

it is been a long time since i posted anything here. i was suffering a prolonged moroseness and lack of ideas. my cranial cells had atrophied and my mind was in perpetual animation!!!

well , today i have decided to type and post at least some banalities.
i dont know whether i should post the reason for my moroseness as it is intensely personal and will be distasteful for myself to know that my inner emotions will be accessible to another person. but still i have to state some reason for my prolonged absence even if there is no one to whom i should report to.

the weather around here has been remarkable for past couple of days. lots of rain , rain falling down in tankers!!! 3 days back when i went to temple it was surreal!!! i had just spent almost 1.5 hours talking to my dearest of friends , helping that person alleviate their loneliness through long distance conversation. basking in that warmth i went to the temple and i found that the eastern sky was pine apple yellow in colour!!!! being a consummate connoisseur of the extracts of that delectable fruit i was thrilled!!! it was a childish pleasure for me to see my favorite juice splashed all over the setting sky!!! while i was making the pradakshinas inside the temple, i had a chance glimpse of the western sky, and lo behold!!! what do i see? a friggin rainbow!!!!

it had been a very long time since i had seen a rainbow!!! it was so beautiful!!! all the loveliest things and all the associated sadnesses assaulted me at that moment!!! finally savoring the cool breeze that evaporated all sweat off me , i walked back home!!!

i am sure you may have wondered how can this numskull have the memories of all the loveliest things and all the depressing sadnesses come to him at the same time!!!
well, when one particular feeling is cherished but not reciprocated then all the loveliness that remind us of that feeling turn out to draw us deeper into depression. when the very beauty of world that give the simple joys also remind us that our most cherished feelings are spurned mercilessly.
completely off the rockers, eh?
yeah, i myself have the feeling that i should have booked an appointment with nimhans while i was in bangalore. wasted opportunity!!! now those blokes will have to send an ambulance all over from there.

No comments: